HEMP ESSENTIAL OIL
The use of hemp essential oil is not something new, but it is less known to most.
Hemp essential oil is not an oil squeezed from the seeds and it is not hemp resin that contains mostly cannabinoids.
HEMP ESSENTIAL OIL consists of monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes , which are mostly found in hemp flowers, in trichomes .
The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of hemp. The highest quality oil is obtained by distilling exclusively hemp female flowers. The essential oil does not contain cannabinoids or. negligible content.
Terpenes present in cannabis are D-Limonene, β-Mircene, α-Pinene, Linalool, β-Caryophyllene,…
More about terpenes:
Cannabis essential oil can be used in several different ways. We use it in some of our products.
SOME WAYS TO USE HEMP ESSENTIAL OIL (EO):
– Add 1 drop EO to 5 l – 1.00 l water and mix well before consumption (because EO is not soluble in water)
– The product can be taken during the day in cases of nausea, for a relaxing effect in relieving anxiety,…
– A few drops can be instilled in a salt bath or in combination with other EOs such as juniper, lemon, lavender, eucalyptus,…
– Hemp essential oil used in this way has a relaxing effect, relieves itching, relieves inflammation and muscle pain,…
– Can be added to various oils intended for massage or oral use
– in massage oil relieves muscle pain and has an anti-inflammatory effect
– Very useful for cosmetic purposes for face and body care
ESSENTIAL OIL 1ml: https://www.konoplja-osvobaja.si/en/izdelek/cannabis-essential-oil-1ml/
ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml: https://www.konoplja-osvobaja.si/en/izdelek/cannabis-essential-oil-10ml/
Once you get acquainted with the active ingredients of hemp essential oil, you can get even more ideas on how to use this interesting and useful component that has accompanied us through the millennia.
One of many studies of hemp essential oil: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5822802/
For more information, we invite you to a personal conversation in our shop.